Currently on Sale:
- Sunburst’s Summer Solstice Soiree for ASAP (June 22, 2013 6-10pm)
- ASAP’s Farm Tour (September 21 and 22, 2013)
ASAP hosts several events annually, including:
- Farm Tour: In late September, the gates and barns of WNC farms open to the public—even those farms that don’t normally allow visitors. Our self-guided driving tour is your chance to learn how food grows, taste farm-fresh treats, interact with farm animals, and meet the community’s food producers.
- Business of Farming Conference: If you’re currently farming or seriously considering farming as a profession, this conference is for you. Join farmers, agriculture professionals, and business and marketing specialists every February for learning sessions and opportunities to meet with restaurant and wholesale buyers.
- CSA Fair: Want to learn about Community Supported Agriculture and meet area CSA farmers face-to-face? Attend our CSA Fair, where you can gather information or even sign up on the spot for your share of the season’s bounty.
- Growing Minds Conference: Each year, our Growing Minds Farm to School Program conducts topical conferences. Past events have covered Farm to School cooking and starting Farm to School programs in schools and communities. Visit growing-minds.org to find current details.
But that’s not all! The best way to keep up with ASAP events is to check our online calendar at fromhere.org. The From Here calendar is a comprehensive collection of our events and other exciting food and farm happenings throughout the Southern Appalachian region. Find upcoming ASAP events in your area. Or, view the entire local food events calendar. Have an event you’d like to see on the calendar? Submit here.