How can your market drive more sales — from all types of customers? As a market manager, you can use these resources to help your vendors thrive. You’ll also learn how to reach low-income shoppers through the SNAP/EBT program (formerly known as food stamps). Can’t find the tools you need here? Contact ASAP online or call 828-236-1282 for more information.
- Farmers Market Best Practices
- Maximizing Your Sales
- Thoughts on Selling at Farmers Markets
- Lecture on Increasing Sales at Farmers Markets by Mike McCreary, Asheville City Market manager
- Sharing the Harvest: A Guide to Bridging the Divide Between Farmers Markets and Low-Income Shoppers
- Lecture on Accepting SNAP/EBT by Mike McCreary, Asheville City Market manager