Every farmers market faces its challenges, whether they come in attracting customers, streamlining operations, or reducing risk. Good farmers market management can address these issues to create a thriving local food hub for vendors and customers alike. The following resources will help you identify areas for improvement and develop creative solutions based on existing best practices. Can’t find the tools you need here? Contact ASAP online or call 828-236-1282 for more information.
- Farmers Market Management Tips
- Fundraising Resources for Your Market
- Market Makeover: 25 Best Practices for Farmers Markets
- Working with Your Board of Directors
- Sample Market Needs Assessment