Agritourism is a way of sharing your farm story with the community. Opening your farm to visitors helps you engage people in a discussion about local food production and the importance of family farms in our region, as well as diversify your farm marketing and income. Use the following agritourism resources to help grow your current offerings or determine if tours are a good match for your farm operation.
- ASAP Farm Tour and Agritourism Guide
- Example Farm Tour and Farm Field Trip Activities
- Explanation of the Agritourism Liability Statute with Tracy Cotton of Morrow Insurance
- Hosting School Groups on Your Farm
- Farmer Classroom Visits
- Growing your Agritourism Venture
Find additional workshop presentations and agritourism resources on ASAP’s slideshare page.