Want to sell at Asheville City Market?
Vendor applications for 2020 Indoor Winter Market are now being accepted. The deadline to apply is Oct. 28. Please review the market’s Rules and Regulations before applying. If you have any questions, contact market manager Kate Hanford at 828-348-0340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership preference is given to farms and vendors a) that are supportive of product mix priorities, b) have limited access to comparable direct markets, and c) who are represented at market primarily (over 50%) by the owner (business co-owner or family member) listed on the vendor application. Preference is also given to products and foods produced, prepared, or processed locally and to prepared foods made with locally produced ingredients or featuring local farm products.
Asheville City Market’s vendor mix is 100% producer-only for farm vendors. Non-farm applicants with products produced by others will be considered based on product appeal and contribution to the overall market’s product mix (e.g., seafood and coffee).
Producer-only vendors must be the producer of items being sold or their listed representative (e.g. family member, employee or intern involved in production, or farm co-op partner.) Refer to vendor representative guidelines provided on the vendor application.
Market Hours and Locations
- Indoor Winter Market, January-March, 9 am-noon, Asheville Masonic Temple
- Asheville City Market, April-October, 8 am-noon, North Market Street
- Asheville City Market holiday schedule, November to December 15, 9 am-noon, North Market Street
- Asheville City Market South, April-October, noon-4 pm, Biltmore Park Town Square
- $100 / year – North Market Street (Saturdays)
- $50 / year – Biltmore Park Town Square (Wednesdays)
- $25 / market – member
- $35 / market – day vendor