We need your support to transform our food system from one where we have little knowledge of the impacts of our choices to one that supports us all. ASAP has dedicated our work to creating a transparent food system that is embedded in our communities and that reflects the desires of our residents. But to do this, we need your help.
ASAP is transforming the food system every single day. With your help, we can:
• Bring local food and positive food experiences to schools and kids across the Southeast.
• Assist farms to find markets for their products.
• Connect you and others in our region with farms so that you know where your food comes from.
• Increase access to local, healthy food through our work in schools and EBT (electronic food stamps) at farmers markets.
• Accurately and honestly identify local food in the places where you shop.
• Conduct research so that we can be as effective as possible in creating a transparent and sustainable food system.
We can’t make this impact without you.
Please use the secure link below to make a gift to ASAP today!
Attn: Scott Bunn
306 West Haywood Street, Suite 200
Asheville, NC 28801
Donations are Tax Deductible
ASAP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Financial information about this organization and a copy of its charitable solicitation license are available from the NC State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (919) 807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the state.