Help Sustain ASAP’s Work
Any gift made to ASAP until the end of the year will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $40,000. Three friends of ASAP have joined together to make this challenge possible as a way to build the local food movement here in our community.
We need your support to transform our food system from one where we have little knowledge of the impacts of our choices to one that supports us all. ASAP has dedicated our work to creating a transparent food system that is embedded in our communities and that reflects the desires of our residents. But to do this, we need your help.
With your contribution, ASAP will:
- Help us rebuild our lost connection to food, bridging the gap between farmers and eaters.
- Assist farmers in growing successfully for local markets.
- Make locally grown food more accessible to all segments of our society.
- Identify local food at grocery stores, tailgate markets, restaurants, and schools.
- Enable children to have positive experiences with healthy locally grown food.
None of this can be done without your support. Please use this secure link to make a gift to ASAP today!
Attn: Scott Bunn
306 West Haywood Street, Suite 200
Asheville, NC 28801
Donations are Tax Deductible
ASAP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Financial information about this organization and a copy of its charitable solicitation license are available from the NC State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (919) 807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the state.