This directory of resources provides a guide for accessing ASAP’s services and tools. The information here supports farmers and producers, tailgate market managers, restaurants and retailers, schools and institutions, and the general public in their efforts to build a better local food system. We have a comprehensive database of business and marketing resources for farmers, and a operate a community events calendar and classifieds for agricultural jobs, land, and supplies on fromhere.org. Click on the buttons and links below to search our resources. If you can’t find the topic or resource that you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Use the buttons below to search our resources:
- Local Food Guide – Search our online directory of farms, restaurants, and other local food businesses.
- Search or post events and workshops to our events calendar at fromhere.org – Share your event with our food and farming community and get further distribution through our weekly newsletter.
- Get social with ASAP – Stay connected with the latest ASAP news on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Sign up for ASAP’s listserv – Receive regular updates on farm and food issues and send your news to others in the ASAP community.
- Discover grants and loans available for farmers – ASAP keeps track of regional and national grant opportunities in support of the agricultural economy.
- Attend ASAP’s annual Business of Farming Conference – This annual conference offers a full day of business and marketing education and networking for farmers and those seriously considering farming as a profession.