Sign up for ASAP’s email newsletters to stay connected with ASAP’s work, as well as keep current on local food news and events. Follow us on social media, join our weekly or monthly e-newsletter, and explore our variety of resources for farmers, educators, agriculture professionals, and local food enthusiasts.
Follow us on social media
Sign up for our weekly or monthly e-newsletters
ASAP’s Weekly Farmers Market Report: what’s fresh at farmers markets in the Asheville area, community events and local food news, latest episode of ASAP’s Growing Local Radio series
ASAP’s Monthly E-newsletter: ASAP’s work, research, events, and resources for farmers, educators, and community members.
Farm to School Monthly E-newsletter: farm to school resources, book recommendations, recipes, regional news, and related events and trainings.
Farm to Preschool Monthly E-newsletter: farm to preschool resources and news
Join the local food conversation and online community:
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Browse our events calendar, classifieds, and blog at fromhere.org
- Pin with ASAP on Pinterest
- Watch ASAP on YouTube
- Sign up for ASAP’s listserv and get a weekly digest of upcoming events, classifieds listings, and community news announcements. Click the link and hit “Apply for membership.”
- Find marketing and business tools for your farm in our farmer tools directory.
- Listen to “Growing Local” stories from the local food movement on SoundCloud