There are more than 100 farmers markets (also called tailgate markets) across the Appalachian Grown region. ASAP manages two markets: Asheville City Market and Asheville City Market-South.
Use these resources to connect with farmers markets and find local food near you!
- Search for regional farmers markets in ASAP’s online Local Food Guide.
- Read our Fresh at Farmers Markets This Week report at fromhere.org
- Find area farmers markets spring opening dates and listed by day of the week.
- Taking the bus to market? View a map of Asheville markets located on ART bus routes.
- Connect with Asheville City Market on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Still have questions? Contact us!