There are over 100 farmer tailgate markets across the Appalachian Grown region! ASAP runs two weekly farmers markets: Asheville City Market and Asheville City Market-South.
Here are some resources to help you connect with farmers markets in the Southern Appalachians and find local food near you!
- Search a list of regional farmers markets from ASAP’s online Local Food Guide or find a specific market using the online Local Food Guide search engine.
- Find out what’s fresh at the markets each week with our tailgate report at fromhere.org
- Find out when farmers market are closing for the season, holiday market dates, and winter market openings.
- See a list of area farmers markets organized by day of the week.
- Taking the bus to market? View a map of Asheville markets located on ART bus routes.
- Follow Asheville City Market on social media: Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- You can also follow ASAP on social media: Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Still have questions? Contact us!