This directory of tools provides a guide for accessing ASAP’s services and resources. If you can’t find the topic or resource that you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Some of our most popular services:
- Learn how to become Appalachian Grown certified
- Get in the Local Food Guide at appalachiangrown.org
- Check out our matching funds program, Appalachian Grown Cost Share
- Discover which grants and loans are available from other organizations
- Attend ASAP’s annual Business of Farming Conference
- Sign up for ASAP’s listserv
- Search or post events and workshops to our events calendar at fromhere.org.
- Search or post listings for land, equipment, jobs/internships, and more on our free classifieds.
Additional Resources for Farmers and Farmers Markets:
- Farmer Resource Directory: Search a directory of tools for farmers on business planning, direct and wholesale marketing, funding your farm projects, marketing and promoting your farm, agritourism, and much more. Learn more about getting one to one marketing support for your farm.
- Workshops and Trainings: Find a list of current workshops and trainings, as well as webinars, videos, and links to workshop presentations from previous Business of Farming and Farm to School Conferences.
- Tailgate Market Resource Directory: Consult a directory of farmers market resources for starting a new market, or improving your existing market, including information on regulations, management, improving vendor sales, SNAP/EBT access, and more.