The ASAP Farmers Market protects shoppers and vendors by maintaining social distances and mitigating potential virus transmission points.
The market is located in A-B Tech parking lot A-13, adjacent to the A-B Tech/Mission Health Conference Center (16 Fernihurst Dr.). Enter the market via Fernihurst Dr. off Victoria Rd., following campus signs to the conference center.
Market staff will control the number of shoppers in the market area at one time. Please follow signs and staff directions to queue inside your vehicle until instructed to park and move into the market.
Dates and Hours
Saturdays, 9 a.m. to noon
As of 6/11 the Thursday market has been cancelled. The Saturday market will continue to operate for as long as social distancing protocols are in effect.
- No customers or vendors exhibiting symptoms may enter the market.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times.
- One customer at a time for each vendor table.
- Only handle product you are purchasing. Vendors will pre-package or bunch products.
- All vendors and shoppers are required to wear masks. Customers who are not able to wear a mask may arrange to pre-order from vendors. Market staff will direct you to a separate parking area and deliver prepaid items to the car.
- Children, if they must attend with adult shoppers, must be closely supervised.
- Please leave your pets at home.
Staff will direct anyone failing to comply with these conditions to leave the market.
Paying for Purchases
Vendors accept touch-free credit or debit payments as well as SNAP. Some take exact cash (no change given) or check. Thanks to generous support from the community, we are offering Double SNAP.
Saturday, Aug. 15
FARMS: Bear Necessities, Carolina Flowers, Creasman Farms, Creekside Farm, Finally Farm, Green Toe Ground Farm, High Country Nursery, Jake’s Farm, Lee’s One Fortune Farm, New Roots Market Garden, Spinning Spider Creamery, Ten Mile Farm
FOODS: Asheville Fungi, Beeswax & Butter, Blue Ridge Mountain Creamery, Brew Naturals, Crust Never Sleeps, Eat More Bakery, Mother Ocean Market, Rio Bertolini’s Fresh Pasta, Shanti Elixirs, Simple Bread, Sweetheart Bakery, Sweet Brine’d Ferments.
Apply to Be a Vendor
Vendor space at this market is limited. Please use this application form if you are interested in participating in this market.